Liposuction is a type of cosmetic surgery that breaks up the fat from the body. The common areas where this surgery is performed in the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, calves, chin, neck and back of the arms. Liposuction surgery is one of the most common surgeries today. Liposuction is not considered a weight loss method. If you are someone who is overweight and diet and exercise are not working on you, then you might be able to benefit from liposuction. For more info check Liposuction Surgery Clinic in Hyderabad
RISKS OF LIPOSUCTION ARE AS FOLLOWS :
1. Severe bruising which can last for several weeks
2. Inflammation which can take almost 6 months to settle, furthermore, fluid may ooze from the incisions.
3. Anesthesia involves a small risk of death.
4. The movement of the cannula I most likely to cause friction burns to the nerves or skin.
5. During the procedure, as fluids are being injected into the body, there is a change in the body’s fluid levels which may cause heart or kidney problems.
6. You may have an allergic reaction to the material used during the procedure or to even some medications.
7. The area you choose for the surgery is most likely to be numb for a long time, however, this is temporary.
8. It may puncture your internal organs; however, this is very rare.
9. Thrombophlebitis i.e. blood clot tends to form in the veins which result in inflammation and sometimes even further complications.
10. If your skin has skin elasticity, then the wound tends to heal in a usual way or if the removal of fat has been done in an uneven manner then the skin may appear bumpy or wavy.
BENEFITS OF LIPOSUCTION ARE AS FOLLOWS ;
1. It enhances the shape of the body as the procedure reduces fatty areas. To know more details on Liposuction visit Icps2016
2. It may help to remove, lipomas, i.e. benign fatty tumors.
3. The results are almost immediate, besides the swelling, which takes a few weeks to subside.
4. Men suffering from gynecomastia can really benefit from this surgery, by simply removing the fatty breast tissue.
5. The effects of liposuction are long-lasting considering the patient’s weight does not increase greatly after the procedure.
6. Liposuction can help treat excessive sweating in areas such as the armpit. And chafing in the thigh area.
7. This surgery can influence a patient to develop and further maintain better and healthy habits to maintaining a good diet as well as exercising.
8. It can treat lipodystrophy syndrome, i.e. a fat metabolism disturbance.
9. Liposuction can improve your overall health.
10. It can improve a person’s appearance further promoting increased self-esteem.